Has anyone found their existing code suddenly getting OAuth failures?
I'm getting a 401 ("Failed to validate oauth signature and token")

Normally I'd assume that I've been an idiot and screwed up my code -
Except that the code is unchanged from yesterday when it was working
perfectly. I've also had the same code in production for months with
no such errors, and those sites are still operating fine.

This points to a problem with my IP.

Can anyone at Twitter help? Have I been blocked?
It's only the OAuth call that is failing. Other non-authed requests
are working ok.