I'm not sure if I successfully reply to this post. I'm sorry if I made
duplicate reply.

Yes, thanks for your help. I'm only interested in tweets have valid
geo location like:

"location":"37.818300,-122.245000"

So I can push it on map.

I'm curious how does some twitter clients like TweetMap and tweetie
does. For example the nearby feature like tweetie, It will load more
than 20 tweets for each load. My app get 100 tweets on each page, and
the number of valid geo tweets is small. The only solution I can think
of is to keep loading the next page until I get enough "good" tweets.
If I do it in client side, the user might be blocked by twitter. Will
it help if I put my whitelist account in the search request? One thing
need to mention is my app will search more tweet when user move the
location. Thanks a lot!