Hi

I've found a test site that gives feedback to what the error is at
http://term.ie/oauth/example/

My error is that the signature is incorrect. What must the string look
like that needs to be signed? I've tested my script and I know it
encodes correctly if you give it the right information.

Can someone please post a copy of the string that is sent to be
encoded.

Best regards

Andre