The OAuth spec has an example.  However it's included as an appendix,
so it's not really highlighted

http://oauth.net/core/1.0#anchor30

This is an example of a string to encode

GET&http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.example.net%2Fphotos&file%3Dvacation.jpg%26oauth_consumer_key%3Ddpf43f3p2l4k3l03%26oauth_nonce%3Dkllo9940pd9333jh%26oauth_signature_method%3DHMAC-SHA1%26oauth_timestamp%3D1191242096%26oauth_token%3Dnnch734d00sl2jdk%26oauth_version%3D1.0%26size%3Doriginal

Getting everything ordered, the right things URL encoded and then
concatenated is tedious but it's all pretty straightforward.  There
are implementations in JavaScript, so I'd imagine a pure ASP version
wouldn't be impossible.

   ---Mark