Sign in to your Twitter account, go to http://twitblock.org, and drop
EVERY SINGLE JUNK FOLLOWER YOU HAVE.

  No, the junk followers aren't britbots, but if you don't have any losers
following you your britbot exposure goes way, way, way down. I'm
particularly suspicious of the followers that have 800 people they watch, no
profile information, and no one following them back. That's an obvious
sleeper/query type thing that could be feeding such behavior.

   Of course, you have to start valuing your followers differently - total
count is meaningless unless you're factoring in their @Klout or something
similar. My 600 real people followers are worth far more than 60,000 random
Twitter users that never actually read the things those marketing drone
accounts are saying ...

--
mailto:n...@layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhau...@gmail.com