Hey,

I am pretty sure this is an issue that was raised by several people,
but I'd love to see if we can find a solution.

Right now, with the streaming API, I can track keywords, the problem,
when I deal with 5 different keywords is to identify which keyword a
tweet matches.

Say, I subscribe to the following keywords : julien,superfeedr,google

If I get a tweet, the only way to know what keyword it matches is to
compare all of its words to the words I'm tracking... (mayvbe there is
something easier).

That's quite "hard" but it becomes harder if I add operands. Say I
have a search "romeo+juliet". When I get a tweet, I need to compare it
to all the keywords, plus all the combinations :/ Technically that is
not even doable if i have more than 10 keywords, since there are a LOT
of combinations possible.

What I'm suggesting is basically that Twitter would tell me which
keyword this tweet matches. Twitter has the information, since it
sends me only this specific tweet, right? That would definitely change
the schema a little bit, but makes things easier for a lot of people
and the investment is not so big on your side I think....

Doable?