I just worked on a UI for something similar and will email you the research stuff when I get home. If you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:21 AM, Whitney Hess <whitney.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Twitter Developers,

Fusebox, Orian Marx and I are building yet another Twitter client —
but this one is different (we promise).

Our goal is to help people use Twitter as a professional development
tool, by providing a better way to manage their contacts and sift
through the diverse conversations occurring throughout their network.

We have created a survey to help us gain a better understanding of how
people in our own networks are using and benefiting from Twitter. It
would be a great deal to us if you could take just a moment to
complete it.

All respondents will be entered into a drawing to receive a $200
Amazon gift card. Promotion ends 12/25/09, or when we reach 10,000

Survey link: http://bit.ly/4mMZWJ

Thank you in advance for your time!
Whitney Hess

whit...@whitneyhess.com