Hello Group!

We're about to develop a WebApp that twitters on behalf of a
TwitterUser. To get startet we lack some information. And btw, it's
our first TwitterApp, yeay. :)

We want our users to "Sign in with Twitter" and then let them use our
app. Therefore we must identify a TwitterUser, preferably by screen
name.

1. How can we obtain the needed information after the user has "Singed
in with Twitter"?
2. What's the workflow? Docs? Howtos? Links?

The lacking information is probably somewhere in apiwiki.twitter.com,
but i havn't found it so far. It's not on the Sign in with Twitter
page. Please Help.

Greetings from the cold Hamburg, Germany
Jacob