Hi Dean,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Right now I'm hooking up with a group of
Ruby on Rails programmers, so I don't sense any further need for mass
un-follow.  But I bet, in the future I'll hook up with some other
interest group and lose interest subsequently,  so that mass un-follow
will come in handy.  At that time, your cautionary note may come in
handy.

Many thanks,
Richard