Hi, I have used the search for tweets newer then some tweet id (cron
job accessing the search and getting all tweets containing some word
which id is more then previous one) but looks like it doesn't work for
me correctly anymore. I have modified my application a little week ago
but I didn't touched the functionality around the search.

Basically now I am getting also some older tweets in search result
again and again (I am storing all the searched tweet in my db so I can
see that the tweet is being found again even if the max id is higher).
Any1 has the same problem (maybe something changed in API in last 3-5
days) or is the problem really on my side?

Thanks