Hi,

I am on a shared web hosting space, but my domain has a dedicated IP
on the server. Am I correct in saying that the twitter API sees the
dedicated IP address instead of the shared IP address that the server
has? I have been trying very hard to get a twitter API script running
but I get nothing but blank responses from twitter. This makes me
think that my IP has been blacklisted which makes sense if its seeing
the shared IP address that some spammer used to screw things up for
me. I have submitted my dedicated IP to twitter for whitelisting and
they did approve my request, but nothing has changed. Still a blank
response via cURL in PHP. This is a bit frustrating so any advice you
can give me would be much appreciated.

Jesse Bunch
Pixelated Technologies
www.PixelatedTech.com