On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM, dbasch <dba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a thought in case you haven't considered it: be careful not to
> get caught in an infinite loop. There are bots that listen to keywords
> and reply to you. Someone may trigger a situation like that by making
> you echo such keywords, either maliciously or by accident.

Yeah, I limit the number of tweet I ping back per user in a period of
time (like 20 at most but i could lower the number), so such loop will
at least won't be too much of hurt.

I also remove URLs for not having spamers using the bot to spread
links. I'm thinking about replying to DMs too, can be useful.