I'm having a problem signing status updates, but only when any of
these characters is contained in the post: ! * ( ) '

For all other posts everything works fine. At first I noticed that
these characters weren't being escaped, so I fixed that ( I used this:
http://www.viera.info/URLEncode_Code_Chart.htm as a reference) and
everything is now going out properly and the proxy debugger I'm using
(Charles) decides the values properly so I think that's fine.

The response I get back looks like this:

<hash>
        <request>/statuses/update.xml</request>
        <error>Incorrect signature</error>
</hash>

Here is what my postdata looks like:
oauth_consumer_key=**CONSUMER_KEY**&oauth_nonce=2287&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1261066215&oauth_t
oken=**OAUTH_TOKEN**&oauth_version=1.0&status=BAD%20CHARS%20%21%2a
%28%29%27&oauth_signature=LafAO6Fd1lfZ1I
6aaaGZqDKyhnA%3D

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong would help, thanks

Reply via email to