in general, for situations like this, please realise that in order for us to
help you, we need as much information as you can give us so that we can try
to replicate the problem and hopefully track it down.  what is really
helpful is the following:

   - what end point are you calling? (which method are you calling?  e.g.
   status/update)
   - what parameters are you passing in (if you are authenticating, what
   user are you authenticating as?)
   - if you are using OAuth, and you're having problems with oauth, please
   provide us the entire oauth header that is being passed
   - what was the response that the twitter api returned to you?

if you suspect the problem is with your IP address or where you are calling
from, then also please provide the IP address your call is coming from, and
the time (as accurate as you can) that you made the call that failed.

thanks!

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team