Thanks Abraham - I understand this is the current limitation, however
I think there is a need for the foce_login to be available with the
authorize function. The authorize landing page is confusing to users
who want to sign-in with an account that is different from their
latest session. The "sign-out" option is not obvious to users. This is
based on user feedback, and I don't think we're the only ones having
this issue.