My mistake then. appy-pollo-gees

On 1/11/2010 10:47 AM, Andrew Badera wrote:
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM, John Meyer<john.l.me...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 1/11/2010 10:40 AM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
I would suggest that whoever is running this group put all new members
on moderated (or even all on moderated) because a nasty spambot is
running around currently. I've also seen porn spam sent about Angelina
Jolie lately.

All new members are automatically moderated, which is why posts from new
users tend to come in bunches when one of the moderators clears the queue.

well, guess one got through.
You'll note:

1. That's Cameron's address.
2. Cameron is far from new here.
3. This is an old spoofing problem, many months old now, across Google
Groups. It's ridiculously easy to do, and overly difficult to manage.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera