I've registered a new application and trying to get the sign in with
twitter workflow working.
I've defined my application type as 'Browser' since I want Twiiter to
automatically redirect the user back to the application URL after sign-
in and user authorization (ie NO PIN handshake). Ive also defined my
Callback URL as being the same as my Application Website URL.

In the wiki it mentions that
'To take advantage of Sign in with Twitter, applications should send
request tokens in the oauth_token parameter to oauth/authenticate
instead.'
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Sign-in-with-Twitter

But in my application settings I see the Authorize URL as being
http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize

with no option for changing...
Can someone clarify if this is an error in the wiki, or should I
simply use
'http://twitter.com/oauth/authenticate' and ignore what it says in my
Application Details page?

Thanks in advance!