Hi Friends and Family
 I want to invite you to a take a look at this business Opportunity, you
might want earn some extra income or  know someone

that need to  earn some extra income, Please feel free to share this with
your friend and family.

The new company, which is called "$8k A Week", is designed to produce WEEKLY
Residual Income for ALL participants!
FYI: This IS NOT a Private Activity, this is a Real Company, with a real
product and it can be promoted on-line & off-line

like any other legitimate company.
The goal of "$8k A Week" is TO GET PEOPLE PAID, to set people free, to offer
people options in their lives!!!
Though I don't have all the details at this time here's what I know so far:
"$8k A Week" will be based on a unique 3 x 6 stagger filled forced matrix (3
on the 1st level, 6 levels deep) with payout

features never seen before in the MLM industry!

Click the link
http://8kaweek.homestead.com/index.html

712-432-0075  PIN  733856#
Don't forget to bring a date :*)  3 calls a day  same number as above. (
11:00 am, 3:00pm ,6:00pm Pacific
, Steve's Q&A call @ 7:00pm Pacific . 641.715.3300 pin 203472#
 Invite Guests!:
Rosalind Green Will be doing Trainings (recording) them  to help us build
our team.

Magic Power Coffee
www.diane-dillihunt.com
www.diane-dillihunt.info