Hashtags are definitely not a solution, since you can't search in a
particular blog and you can't "follow" them. I even think they're
rather useless at all, in their current form. And I honestly would
like to have a more elegant way for executing my idea, but there isn't
one. The simplicity of Twitter is mostly a very good thing, but not
always. Now its functionality is evolving slower that the Twitter
itself.