Yes I have been using the search.twitter.com domain for all the search
methods in my library. It was just brought up in a ticket that some of
the search methods do work on api.twitter.com. This does appear to be
true after some testing, so I thought maybe Twitter was finally
merging the two API's together.

Thank you for clearing this up. I will continue using the two separate
domains search.* and api.* in my library.

Josh