Abraham Williams wrote:
Lets collect an awesome list of tools and applications we use to help develop with the Twitter API.

I'll start the list with a couple that I use:

Charles Proxy - @charlesproxy <http://twitter.com/charlesproxy> - http://www.charlesproxy.com/ Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information)

Hurl - @hurlit <http://twitter.com/hurlit> - http://hurl.it/
Hurl makes HTTP requests. Enter a URL, set some headers, view the response, then share it with others. Perfect for demoing and debugging APIs.
Hurl is also open source - http://defunkt.github.com/hurl/

TwitterOAuth PHP Library - @oauthlib <http://twitter.com/oauthlib> - http://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth The first PHP Library to support OAuth for Twitter's REST API. MIT licensed.
GitHub - @github <http://twitter.com/github> - https://github.com/
GitHub is the easiest (and prettiest) way to participate in that collaboration: fork projects, send pull requests, monitor development, all with ease.

What tools do you use while developing with the Twitter API?

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Project | Out Loud | http://outloud.labs.poseurtech.com

NetBeans 6.8 IDE, it's free and so far the best (free cross-platform) IDE I've found for Linux. They are finally starting to add some good support for RoR

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | http://DevMentor.org | Do Good! - Share Freely