A bit of a tangent, but I would at least like a way to see what apps a
given user has.  It would be great as an API method, but would even be
fine if it's just access to a page like http://twitter.com/oauth that
you can get when you are logged into Twitter...as it is currently,
there is no easy way to discover apps directly via Twitter (that I
know of)...and while systems like oneforty are great, they rely on
manual additions and are nowhere near a complete listing of what's out
there (and there's no easy way to get a quick listing of who's built
what that I know of)...

Given all the other things going on, it's a low priority nice-to-have
on my list, but since the topic was brought up, I thought I would add
my two cents ;-)

Thanks!

- Kevin