The "Allow/Deny" prompt should be displayed every time if you are using
https://twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=xyz. The prompt should only
be skipped on subsequent authentications if you send users to
https://twitter.com/oauth/authenticate?oauth_token=xyz. Verify which one you
are using and if you are using oauth/authenticate switch to oauth/authorize.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Project | Out Loud | http://outloud.labs.poseurtech.com