Hello!

Some info:
http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=Qpc0sU53wTy2Y68DHNZAcuUk6VeGxbojhmMvnZY0uQI
"An application would like to connect to your account"
"Sponsored Tweets by IZEA, Inc."

I'm developing a website which uses Twitter Oauth (PHP).

Current behavior is the following:
  When it is a _first time_ when user log in into my service, he does
Sign up in Twitter and "Allow" the application.
  When user logs in in _second time_, then there is NO authorization
and NO "Allow".
It is OK that user is not asked for authorization, because he is still
logged in (COOKIE exists).

BUT the problem is that I want to show "Allow" window each time users
logs in... How to do it ?

This behavior has application mentioned in "Some info"... How can I
achieve the same effect in my app?