Quoting Caliban Darklock <cdarkl...@gmail.com>:

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Jeffrey Friedl <jfri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not doing so is just another way you show that you have no respect for
third-party developers, essentially telling them to get lost.

I find it terribly ironic when people complain that it is somehow
"contempt" when a company does not document -  100% accurately - every
last minute detail of its freely available and actively maintained API
for third party developers.

In my book, "contempt" is when they do not have one in the first place.

+1000 - I've never worked with a company as easy to work with as Twitter!

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net/