For a project I want to collect all tweets containing a few keywords.
I have built this functionality using the
streaming api but is missing more tweets than what it is able to
fetch. I have only one connection to twitter and I'm tracking 7-8
keywords at a time.

The search terms I have now as filter to the streaming api are,
          "track=lead generation,social media, analytics, influencer,
social networking"

I started the run about 24 hrs back (Feb 11, 6.00 AM IST) and till now
I've collected only 80 tweets.. which is about 100x lesser than what
www.search.twitter.com has come up with. Is there something that I'm
missing or there is some problem with twitter streaming-api.

Any help appreciated.

Devjyoti Patra