The spaces in your keywords are causing problems. Pick the lowest frequency
word in each phrase to track.

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation#track
track Specifies keywords to track. Keywords are specified by a comma
separated list. Queries are subject to Track Limitations, described in Track
Limiting<http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation#TrackLimiting>and
subject to access roles, describe in the
statuses/filter<http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation#statuses/filter>method.
Track keywords are case-insensitive logical ORs. Terms are
exact-matched, and also exact-matched ignoring punctuation. Phrases,
keywords with spaces, are not supported.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.