Looks like cross server Ajax to me. Can't do that because of the same origin
design of Ajax. Not sure how it worked before (unless running locally.)
Unless my tired eyes are lieing to me, you are not running this inside ASP
(runat=server) so that JS is running in the browser.

On Feb 12, 2010 9:07 PM, "atomic mouse" <quickf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very much for your reply Raffi.

> is this hosted somewhere so we can hit it with a browser
Yes certainly, it is on http://www.dinkumsite.com/twitter_feed.asp

I have created a Twitter test account and inserted the correct
username and password in the code.

To discount the possibility that it might be some weird server
setting, I have also published this test page to 2 seperate servers. I
got the same error on both

Regards;