Hello!.

I am looking for an example of implementation of login with Twitter
where when user clicks on the login with Twitter,
the Twitter's "Allow/Deny" page is opened in a small popup window,
then after user has authorized the login, that small window passes the
data to the parent window (I think it's called windows.opener in
javascript) and then the popup closes

I've seen this setup on several sites and I like it much more than
just using the same window to redirect to login screen then back to
the callback url

Does anymore know if a tutorial or example exists for doing this?