Are you receiving limit messages?

If not, than the issue isn't with your Streaming API role, but rather how
you are defining your search terms. You may need a broader predicate set to
catch more of them

If you are receiving limit messages, you can request a higher access level
at a...@twitter.com. Please send a brief company description and your use
case.

There is a retweet stream, but it only provides explicit retweets, not
informal RT style retweets. Also, the retweet stream is generally
unavailable until we announce our commercial license framework, which should
be soon.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.