Statuses/home_timeline should return the authenticated accounts statues as
well as the statuses by accounts the authenticated account follows.

Be careful though as there could be protected statuses in the timeline.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Project | Out Loud | http://outloud.labs.poseurtech.com