Like a n00b, I didn't include the id of my app in my original support
request (I hadn't registered it since I wasn't using oAuth previously) and
so it looks like I've missed the initial boat :( Got a message back asking
for my app id so I registered Feathers and got back to the ticket but
apparently the Twitter helpdesk/zendesk is down
(http://help.twitter.com<http://help.twitter.com/tickets/863920>) so
not sure if my ticket was updated.

Would really appreciate it if anyone can look into the ticket (Ticket
#863920 <http://help.twitter.com/tickets/863920>)

Thanks :)

Aral