Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that I took the work of a bunch of
awesome developers, pruned out the unnecessary browser-based oAuth stuff,
tweaked a bit, and made a quick sample app to demonstrate it all and
simplify the implementation of xAuth in iPhone apps.

You can read all about it at:
http://aralbalkan.com/3133

And download the source, etc. from GitHub:
http://github.com/aral/XAuthTwitterEngine

I haven't tested this greatly but it seems to be working in Feathers and the
demo app so far.

This is built on the work of so many great devs that I can't list them all
here. Please see the blog post and the readme file for a full list of
acknowledgements and buy those people a beer when you see them :)

Hope this makes your lives a little easier :)

Cheers,
Aral