Awesome. Although I still don't understand why iPhone developers have such
an aversion to the standard OAuth flow. Best case OAuth takes a *single*
click to add an account to your application and worse case it adds an extra
2 clicks.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am