A lot of people have found my presentation on OAuth useful when trying
to learn the ins and outs of the entire request cycle with an OAuth-
protected API: http://bit.ly/oauth-zero-to-hero

When accessing a protected resource with OAuth, the oauth_token and
oauth_token_secret you receive become your "access token". You include
oauth_token as an OAuth parameter in your signature base string and
authorization header, and then sign your entire OAuth request with a
composite signing secret:

{url_escaped(consumer_secret)}&{url_escaped(oauth_token_secret)}

Taylor