We are doing are last bit of testing before cutting over to the
streaming API and we see occasional errors:

PHP Warning:  [json] (json_encode_r) double INF does not conform to
the JSON spec, encoded as 0. in /root/src/justsignal-twitter-stream/
twitter-track-class.php on line 154
PHP Warning:  [json] (json_encode_r) double -INF does not conform to
the JSON spec, encoded as 0. in /root/src/justsignal-twitter-stream/
twitter-track-class.php on line 154

Seems pretty odd to me because we are decoding the JSON (to look for
limit messages) and then just popping the JSON onto a queue. If we
don't find an ID or a LIMIT we log the JSON - all of this happens
before the JSON encode ever happens.

We are getting 0 JSON logged (because it doesn't have an ID or LIMIT).

Anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

Brian Roy