The most recent followers of a specific account will appear first in:
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses%C2%A0followers

You can check that method periodical and page through until you start
running into users you already know are following the specific user.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
TwitterOAuth | http://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth