You will get all tweets up to a certain percentage of total tweet volume.
 To answer your questions in order

a) In the general sense, yes
b) It really depends on the specific hashtags and followers.  If you have a
bunch of trending hashtags followed you may run into limiting
c) both.  It's based on tweet volume
d) It doesn't except that you will likely see increased tweet volume from
that hashtag, and therefore a greater likelihood of being limited.

My suggestion is to try your full set of predicates.  If you see limit
messages, remove predicates until you reach a sustainable tweet volume.

  ---Mark

http://twitter.com/mccv