John,

Thanks for pointing that out! I will have a chat with my team and see
how we can avoid this conflict.

We do have another simple project that we want to get off its feet!
Lets say we premiere an exclusive new song on our site. However to get
to the song, users must login through twitter/facebook. While they
login they are automatically set to follow @ouraccount and it
automatically posts a status update on their account "Currently
checking out the brand new song for Sinatra! http://link.com";. Once
that is done, the user is forwarded to the appropriate page that they
originally intended to. If they don't sign in, they miss out on the
release. This doesnt seem to be going against any terms of service...
right?

Once again, contact us if you are able to complete this project:
http://bit.ly/9CSUc0
(all css/html is handled by us. We simply need the motor to power up
the project. We take care of all the aesthetics.)