Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post, but I can't seem to
find any answers to my question and i'm still pretty new to this.
After integrating Twitter into my website, whenever i publish a tweet
(from my website) i get sent to a page with return values. The tweet
gets sent fine, but I dont want my users to see the return values. How
do I send them to a page of my choice (i.e. index page or a
confirmation page) after they send a tweet, instead of them seeing the
return values?