Since pubic_timeline is not going to be deprecated, and since I am
using epiTwitter for oAuth, how should I display public_timeline
*before* user logs in?

I want to sprouse up the logon page, and some public_timeline tweets
would be perfect.  As I don't have an oAuth token to setToken( ) and
make calls thru epiTwitter, is it okay to use basic auth type ideas
for the public_timeline tweets as a good opener?