Assumptions are without historical evidence to constitute your guess.
Mine's not. What more explaining does it need, other than a big fat
"I'm being an annoying 'Calibal Darklock' WoW kiddie" sticker on its
forehead?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera