Quoting Andrew Badera <and...@badera.us>:

2) I don't know if this is a bug, or if it's on the roadmap for
getting fixed, but as of the other week, you were still able (unless
I'm crazy, I've been averaging <4 hours of sleep the past 6 weeks,
anything's possible) to send DMs to yourself, from yourself, via
approved OAuth apps. You could get user permission then use the user's
account to send their own account the notification DM.

That may be a feature. ;-) I just entered "d znmeb test" into the tweet box on the Twitter web page and the message showed up. ;-) I think I've done it by texting 40404 as well.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s

P.S.: But you really ought to get more sleep - all of us should ;-)
∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera