Hi, (sorry for my English)

I currently develop a little twitter client for my iPhone application,
and i have a problem with the rate limit when i'm connected in 3G/
Edge. (no problem when connected in WIFI)

This parameter look to be completly random !

For example, there are the returned values for 5 successive requests :

I use the API with the following code :
NSString *adresse = [@"http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline/
applisiphone.json?page=1"
stringByAddingPercentEscapesUsingEncoding:NSASCIIStringEncoding];

NSURLRequest* request = [NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL
URLWithString:adresse] cachePolicy:NSURLRequestUseProtocolCachePolicy
timeoutInterval:60];
NSURLConnection* connection = [[NSURLConnection alloc]
initWithRequest:request delegate:self];

I really don't understand the problem ...
Someone can help me ?