I'm trying to run a query to grab the friends of the currently logged
in user, and no matter what I do I get a Not Found error. Here is the
request I'm making:

http://api.twitter.com/statuses/friends.xml?id=coryimdieke&oauth_consumer_key=****&oauth_nonce=****&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=
1269635891&oauth_token=****&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=****

Response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <error>Not found</error>
  <request>/statuses/friends.xml?
id=coryimdieke&amp;oauth_consumer_key=****&amp;oauth_nonce=****&amp;oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&amp;oauth_timestamp=1269635891&amp;oauth_token=****&amp;oauth_version=1.0&amp;oauth_signature=****</
request>
</hash>

I get the same response for that method regardless of how I try to
call it. XML format, JSON format, with or without an id, user_id, with
the id in the methodname instead of a parameter, etc. Same thing every
time. My other calls all work fine. I can get statuses, check rate
limit, verify_credentials, etc no problem.

I've been fighting with this all night and I'm running out of ideas!
Anyone have any thoughts?