Same for both :/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <error>Not found</error>
  <request>/statuses/friends/coryimdieke.xml?
oauth_consumer_key=****&amp;oauth_nonce=****&amp;oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&amp;oauth_timestamp=1269642081&amp;oauth_token=****&amp;oauth_version=1.0&amp;oauth_signature=****</
request>
</hash>

I appreciate the help though - any other thoughts?
Cory