No batches...
We are just building a system where people input their tweets via
mobile devices. we are using the database as spool for those messages
while they are being send out to twitter.
That's why I wanted to have the same application share by different
users, so I can have tweets like this:

(User) message from (user)
11:38 AM Mar 26th via (application_name)

Do you have any kind of solution for this?