They will only be able to perform actions on Twitter that you build into the
site. Keep in mind though that if you implement status updates they will be
able to follow, unfollow, send dms, etc using the sms keywords.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Digri | Your network just got hotter | http://digri.net