I have a basic question about token lifespan management.

I am using TweetSharp 1.0 with a WPF 3.0 C# application.

I request that the user allow the desktop application to update their
status at certain times in our application workflow. If the user
grants permission, I store the access token and access token secret in
the registry for use in future sessions.

I believe the token does not expire, but can be revoked by a user.

If the user subsequently revokes the application's permission outside
of the WPF application, I would like to understand this and dispose
the access token and access token secret. What is the best way to do
this?

Finally, if the user reauthorizes the application to update their
status, will the user-application token pair remain the same? (That
is, if they reauthorize from within Twitter, can I recover the token
pair?)