On 04/02/2010 09:37 PM, Mark McBride wrote:
> You can file an issue, but this is very nearly fixed.  The update does
> collision detection on the bounding box for a place.  This means that we may
> overdeliver (you may get a tweet that isn't in the place, but is within its
> bounding box).  If you want absolute collision detection with a place you
> can run an additional check on the client.  We think this is a reasonable
> balance between processing time consumed on our side and on the client side.

I want as many tweets in or "near" the bounding box as possible,
including my own. ;-) The issue is that my tweets are coming from inside
the bounding box and aren't showing up in Streaming. So if it's "very
nearly fixed", I'll just wait. ;-)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdős